spark-user mailing list archives

From Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala Developers
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:26:25 GMT
Just as a subscriber in this mailing list, I don't want to recieve job
recruiting emails and even make some efforts to set a filter for it.

I don't know the policy in details but I feel inappropriate to send them
where, in my experience, Spark users usually ask some questions and discuss
about Spark itself.

Please let me know if it is legitimate. I will stop complaining and try to
set a filter at my side.