spark-user mailing list archives

From "Daniela S" <daniela_4...@gmx.at>
Subject Spark Streaming prediction
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:03:07 GMT
12.0px;"><div>Hi</div>

and contains values for every minute of the next 2 to 3 hours. What I would like to do is
to predict the minute values for the next 24 hours. So I would like to use the known values
and to predict the other values to achieve the 24 hours prediction. My thought was to use
arrays with a length of 1440 (1440 minutes = 24 hours). One for the known values and one for
the predicted values for each device. Then I would like to show the next 24 hours on a dashboard.
The dashboard should be updated automatically in realtime.&nbsp;</div>

timestamp?</div>