spark-user mailing list archives

From Adline Dsilva <adline.dsi...@mimos.my>
Subject Re: Structured Streaming - Can I start using it?
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:26:53 GMT

On 14 Mar 2017 4:19 p.m., Gaurav Pandya <gauravhpandya@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot Michal & Ofir for your insights.

To Ofir - I have not yet finalized my spark streaming code. it is still work in progress.
Now we have Structured streaming available, so thought to re write it to gain maximum benefit
in future. As of now, there are no specific functional or performance issues Nor I have to
leverage any new API. This is just considering future aspects.

Thanks
Gaurav

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Ofir Manor <ofir.manor@equalum.io<mailto:ofir.manor@equalum.io>>