Probably Cassandra is a good choice if you are mainly looking for a datastore that supports fast writes. You can ingest the data into a table and define one or more materialized views on top of it to support your queries. Since you mention that your queries are going to be simple you can define your indexes in the materialized views according to how you want to query the data.

Thanks,
Shiva