You can try taking a look at this: http://mkuthan.github.io/blog/2015/03/01/spark-unit-testing/

Thanks,

              Assaf.

From: Hemalatha A [mailto:hemalatha.amrutha@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 1:59 PM
To: Saisai Shao; user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to use ManualClock with Spark streaming

Any updates on how can I use ManualClock other than editing the Spark source code?

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Hemalatha A <hemalatha.amrutha@googlemail.com> wrote:

It is certainly possible through a hack.

I was referring to below post where TD says it is possible thru a hack. I wanted to know if there is  any way other than editing the Spark source code.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/spark-users/manualclock%7Csort:relevance/spark-users/ES8X1l_xn5s/6PvGGRDfgnMJ