spark-user mailing list archives

From JB Data <jbdat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone used Kamanja for real time decision making
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:05:35 GMT
My state of test :

1/ *Try to setup a single node...*
*SetPath.sh* generates *json* config file (i.e.
*ClusterConfig_kafka_v10.json*) , but execution raises *java.lang.Exception:
The MetadataAPI properties from a json file are nolonger supported* !

2/ Using a property file.

*1578 [ERROR] MdMgr$: The File  ($KAMANJA_HOME/config/library_list) is not
found:1579 [ERROR] MdMgr$: Failed to load configuration*
but
$ cat $KAMANJA_HOME/config/library_list
ExtDependencyLibs_2.11-1.6.2.jar
KamanjaInternalDeps_2.11-1.6.2.jar
ExtDependencyLibs2_2.11-1.6.2.jar

3/ try to setup a cluster...
./ClusterInstallDriver.sh --install --apiConfig
../config/MetadataAPIConfig.properties
--clusterConfig ../config/ClusterConfig.json --tarballPath
/srv/downloads/Kamanja-1.6.2_2.11.tar.gz --toScala "2.11"
--skipPrerequisites all

*java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to
scala.collection.immutable.Map*

4/ Give up.

@*JB*Δ <http://jbigdata.fr>