The correct link is  https://docs.databricks.com/spark/latest/spark-sql/index.html

This link does have the core syntax such as the BNF for the DDL and DML and SELECT.  It does not have a reference for  date / string / numeric functions: is there any such reference at this point?  It is not sufficient to peruse the DSL list of functions since the usage is different (and sometimes the names as well)  than from the DSL.

thanks
stephenb

I refer to docs.databricks.com/Spark/latest/Spark-sql/index.html.

Cheers
Jules

Sent from my iPhone
Pardon the dumb thumb typos :)