spark-user mailing list archives

From mckunkel <m.kun...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Upgraded to spark 2.2 and get Guava error
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 21:15:00 GMT
Greetings,
I am trying to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.2

When I run some of the basic examples given on the webpage, I get an error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access
method com.google.common.base.Stopwatch.<init>()V from class
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat
	at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat.getSplits(FileInputFormat.java:312)

I do not get this error if I revert back to 2.1.1.

I am using spark through the Maven Central Repo.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so how can I fix it?