spark-user mailing list archives

From "Michael C. Kunkel" <m.kun...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: Upgraded to spark 2.2 and get Guava error
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 22:08:14 GMT
Greetings,

Sorry for the trouble, I had an old guava dependency in the pom file.
Not sure how I missed it.

BR
MK
Michael C. Kunkel, USMC, PhD
Forschungszentrum J├╝lich
Nuclear Physics Institute and Juelich Center for Hadron Physics
Experimental Hadron Structure (IKP-1)
www.fz-juelich.de/ikp

On 28/09/2017 23:15, mckunkel wrote:
> Greetings,
> I am trying to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.2
>
> When I run some of the basic examples given on the webpage, I get an error
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access
> method com.google.common.base.Stopwatch.<init>()V from class
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileInputFormat.getSplits(FileInputFormat.java:312)

> I do not get this error if I revert back to 2.1.1.
>
> I am using spark through the Maven Central Repo.
>
> Has anyone else had this issue, and if so how can I fix it?

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt