Hi all,
I have an  Avro generated class (e.g., AvroGenerateClass) and I am using Encoders.bean to get a typed dataset (e.g., Dataset<AvroGeneratedClass>):
Encoder<AvroGeneratedClass> encoder = Encoders.bean(AvroGenereatedClass.class);
Dataset<AvroGeneratedClass> ds = sparkSession.read().parquet(filename).as(encoder);
I am getting an exception from the Encoders.bean call:
"java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot have circular references in bean class, but got the circular reference of class class org.apache.avro.Schema"

How can I get a typed dataset from Avro generated classes?

Thanks.
--
Joaquín