spark-user mailing list archives

From Debabrata Ghosh <mailford...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDP 2.5 - Python - Spark-On-Hbase
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 04:47:15 GMT
Ayan,
                       Did you get to work the HBase Connection through
Pyspark as well ? I have got the Spark - HBase connection working with
Scala (via HBasecontext). However, but I eventually want to get this
working within a Pyspark code - Would you have some suitable code snippets
or approach so that I can call a Scala class within Pyspark ?

Thanks,
Debu