spark-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Apache Spark Structured Streaming - How to keep executor alive.
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 16:19:01 GMT
Hi:
I am working on spark structured streaming (2.2.1) with kafka and want 100 executors to be
alive. I set spark.executor.instances to be 100.  The process starts running with 100 executors
but after some time only a few remain which causes backlog of events from kafka.
I thought I saw a setting to keep the executors from being killed.  However, I am not able
to find that configuration in spark docs.  If anyone knows that setting, please let me know.
Thanks