spark-user mailing list archives

From Liana Napalkova <liana.napalk...@eurecat.org>
Subject Re: What's the best way to have Spark a service?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:19:56 GMT
Hi David,

Which type of incompatibility problems do you have with Apache Livy?

BR,

Liana

________________________________
From: David Espinosa <espixxl@gmail.com>
Sent: 15 March 2018 12:06:20
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: What's the best way to have Spark a service?

Hi all,

I'm quite new to Spark, and I would like to ask whats the best way to have Spark as a service,
and for that I mean being able to include the response of a scala app/job running in a Spark
into a RESTful common request.

Up now I have read about Apache Livy (which I tried and found incompatibility problems with
my scala app), Spark Jobsserver, Finch and I read that I could use also Spark Streams.

Thanks in advance,
David
________________________________
DISCLAIMER: Aquest missatge pot contenir informaci? confidencial. Si vost? no n'?s el destinatari,
si us plau, esborri'l i faci'ns-ho saber immediatament a la seg?ent adre?a: legal@eurecat.org
Si el destinatari d'aquest missatge no consent la utilitzaci? del correu electr?nic via Internet
i la gravaci? de missatges, li preguem que ens ho comuniqui immediatament.

DISCLAIMER: Este mensaje puede contener informaci?n confidencial. Si usted no es el destinatario
del mensaje, por favor b?rrelo y notif?quenoslo inmediatamente a la siguiente direcci?n: legal@eurecat.org
Si el destinatario de este mensaje no consintiera la utilizaci?n del correo electr?nico v?a
Internet y la grabaci?n de los mensajes, rogamos lo ponga en nuestro conocimiento de forma
inmediata.

DISCLAIMER: Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are
not the addressee indicated in this message you should destroy this message, and notify us
immediately to the following address: legal@eurecat.org. If the addressee of this message
does not consent to the use of Internet e-mail and message recording, please notify us immediately.