If you are looking for a Spark scheduler that runs on top of Kubernetes then this is the way to go: https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/resource-managers/kubernetes/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/scheduler/cluster/k8s/KubernetesClusterSchedulerBackend.scala

You can also have a look here:
https://apache-spark-on-k8s.github.io/userdocs/running-on-kubernetes.html

- Thodoris