Thank you very much, really appreciate the information.

Kindest regards,
Mina

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 9:42 PM Peyman Mohajerian <mohajeri@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's a blog on Flint: https://databricks.com/blog/2018/09/11/introducing-flint-a-time-series-library-for-apache-spark.html
I don't have an opinion about it, just that Flint was mentioned earlier.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 2:12 AM, Gourav Sengupta <gourav.sengupta@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

If you are following the time series forecasting with the mathematical rigour and tractability then I think that using R is the best option. I do think that people tend to claim quite a lot these days that SPARK ML and other Python libraries are better, but just pick up a classical text book on time series forecasting and start asking fundamental mathematical questions and compare for yourself.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta