spark-user mailing list archives: November 2018

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3Thread · Author · Date
Christopher Petrino Spark column combinations and combining multiple dataframes (pyspark) Mon, 26 Nov, 17:55
Siva Samraj Spark Streaming Tue, 27 Nov, 05:44
Jungtaek Lim Re: Spark Streaming Tue, 27 Nov, 06:38
Siva Samraj Re: Spark Streaming Tue, 27 Nov, 07:57
Abhijeet Kumar Spark Streaming join taking long to process Tue, 27 Nov, 08:15
Suny Tyagi [Spark SQL]: Does Spark SQL 2.3+ suppor UDT? Tue, 27 Nov, 10:46
Srikanth Sriram Re: Spark Streaming join taking long to process Tue, 27 Nov, 11:12
Conrad Lee Re: Job hangs in blocked task in final parquet write stage Tue, 27 Nov, 11:29
Abhijeet Kumar Re: Spark Streaming join taking long to process Tue, 27 Nov, 14:16
Vadim Semenov Re: Job hangs in blocked task in final parquet write stage Tue, 27 Nov, 16:21
Shixiong(Ryan) Zhu Re: Spark Streaming join taking long to process Tue, 27 Nov, 17:01
bbarks Re: Upgrading spark history server, no logs showing. Tue, 27 Nov, 18:57
Ramaswamy, Muthuraman PySpark Direct Streaming : SASL Security Compatibility Issue Wed, 28 Nov, 03:15
JF Chen spark unsupported conversion to Stringtype error Wed, 28 Nov, 07:32
Conrad Lee Re: Job hangs in blocked task in final parquet write stage Wed, 28 Nov, 07:47
Gabor Somogyi Re: PySpark Direct Streaming : SASL Security Compatibility Issue Wed, 28 Nov, 09:11
Christopher Petrino Re: Job hangs in blocked task in final parquet write stage Wed, 28 Nov, 15:33
Mina Aslani Do we need to kill a spark job every time we change and deploy it? Wed, 28 Nov, 18:44
Irving Duran Re: Do we need to kill a spark job every time we change and deploy it? Wed, 28 Nov, 20:33
Abhijeet Kumar Spark streaming join on yarn Wed, 28 Nov, 22:25
Mann Du Java: pass parameters in spark sql query Wed, 28 Nov, 23:55
Ramandeep Singh Re: Java: pass parameters in spark sql query Thu, 29 Nov, 00:12
Tathagata Das Re: Spark streaming join on yarn Thu, 29 Nov, 01:30
Conrad Lee Re: Job hangs in blocked task in final parquet write stage Thu, 29 Nov, 08:02
James Starks Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException: com.softwaremill.sttp.FollowRedirectsBackend Thu, 29 Nov, 14:45
Christopher Petrino Re: Job hangs in blocked task in final parquet write stage Thu, 29 Nov, 15:05
flyingmeatball Spark 2.4.0 worker can't find work/app/folderNo directory for logs Thu, 29 Nov, 19:03
flyingmeatball Spark 2.4.0 worker can't find work/app/folderNo directory for logs Thu, 29 Nov, 19:04
Mark Bidewell Spark and Zookeeper HA failures Fri, 30 Nov, 01:44
Koert Kuipers Re: Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException: com.softwaremill.sttp.FollowRedirectsBackend Fri, 30 Nov, 05:08
ch...@cmartinit.co.uk Re: Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException: com.softwaremill.sttp.FollowRedirectsBackend Fri, 30 Nov, 08:26
James Starks Convert RDD[Iterrable[MyCaseClass]] to RDD[MyCaseClass] Fri, 30 Nov, 14:02
James Starks Re: Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException: com.softwaremill.sttp.FollowRedirectsBackend Fri, 30 Nov, 14:24
965 回复:Do we need to kill a spark job every time we change and deploy it? Fri, 30 Nov, 14:31
965 回复:Java: pass parameters in spark sql query Fri, 30 Nov, 14:39
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2021153
May 2021187
Apr 2021267