Magnus Nilsson

9:43 AM (0 minutes ago)
to info
I had the same requirements. As far as I know the only way is to extend the foreachwriter, cache the microbatch result and write to each output.

Unfortunately it seems as if you have to make a new connection "per batch" instead of creating one long lasting connections for the pipeline as such. Ie you might have to implement some sort of connection pooling by yourself depending on sink.

Regards,

Magnus