spark-user mailing list archives

From "Rao, Abhishek (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <abhishek....@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Spark UI History server on Kubernetes
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 14:53:32 GMT
Hi,

We’ve setup spark-history service (based on spark 2.4) on K8S. UI works perfectly fine when
running on NodePort. We’re facing some issues when on ingress.
Please let us know what kind of inputs do you need?

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek

From: Battini Lakshman <battini.lakshman@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:02 PM
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Spark UI History server on Kubernetes

Hello,

We are running Spark 2.4 on Kubernetes cluster, able to access the Spark UI using "kubectl
port-forward".

However, this spark UI contains currently running Spark application logs, we would like to
maintain the 'completed' spark application logs as well. Could someone help us to setup 'Spark
History server' on Kubernetes. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Lakshman Battini.