spark-user mailing list archives

From Junior Alvarez <junior.alva...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: How to unsubscribe???
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:01:33 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for your info...:-)

Unfortunately, I have never received that email you’re talking about (with instructions
to double confirm), and it is not in my junk or deleted folders neither..

Who is the sender of that second email??? And is there a way for you to send me that link,
so I can double confirm unsubscribing???

B r
/Junior

From: Trevor News <trevornews@gmail.com>
Sent: den 16 januari 2019 16:31
To: Junior Alvarez <junior.alvarez@ericsson.com>
Cc: user@spark.apache.org

Hi Junior,
After you send an email to user-unsubscribe@spark.apache.org<mailto:user-unsubscribe@spark.apache.org>,
you should receive a email with Instructions to double confirm. You will be asked to send
another email using the link in the 2nd email. Only when that step is complete will the unsubscribe
take effect.

Please check your Spam or Junk or Clutter folders. Unless we confirm, we will continue the
subscription.

Hope that helps.

Trevor
Sent from my iPhone