spark-user mailing list archives

From Jesús Vásquez <jesusvasquezr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add more imports at the start of REPL
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 11:46:55 GMT
Hi Nuthan, I have had the same issue before.
As a shortcut i created a text file called imports and then loaded it's
content with the command :load of the scala repl
Example:
Create "imports" textfile with the import instructions you need

import org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration
import org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path

Then load it with :load

:load imports

Once you have the textfile with the import instructions you just have to
load it's content each time you start the repl.
Regards.