spark-user mailing list archives

From Basavaraj <raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Checking if cascading graph computation is possible in Spark
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2019 11:35:46 GMT
outcome of the processing has to find a node in the GraphX and update that node as well (in
case if any anomaly or state change), If a node is updated, I have to update the related nodes
as well, want to know if GraphX can help in this by providing some native support<br><br>#2
micro batches, but I realised that’s not what I want), i.e., for each arriving event or
as soon as a event message come my stream, not by accumulating the event <br><br>I