spark-user mailing list archives

From Tianhua huang <huangtianhua...@gmail.com>
Subject ARM CI for spark
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2019 02:21:45 GMT
Hi all,
The CI testing for apache spark is supported by AMPLab Jenkins, and I find
there are some computers(most of them are Linux (amd64) arch) for the CI
development, but seems there is no Aarch64 computer for spark CI testing.
Recently, I build and run test for spark(master and branch-2.4) on my arm
server, and unfortunately there are some problems, for example, ut test is
failed due to a LEVELDBJNI native package, the details for java test see
http://paste.openstack.org/show/752063/ and also  python test see
http://paste.openstack.org/show/752709/
and I have send a mail for ask for help
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spark-user/201906.mbox/%3CCAKzHFyXi8wPyYTGXNZ5O9RHRPJvE88g0ChxWW8X31UbKfr8wHA@mail.gmail.com%3E
So I have a question about the ARM CI testing for spark, is there any plan
to support it? Thank you very much and I will wait for your reply!