Hi Tianhua,

I read similar question to your's from HBase mailing list. so I'd like to let you know about efforts on supporting AArch64 from Apache Bigtop[1]
I don't believe that CI and distribution of Bigtop is not exactly what you are looking for but, Folks from Linaro and Arm are contributing to Bigtop to support the arch.
If you need further information, feel free to contact Bigtop community: https://bigtop.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Regards,
Younhwoo

1. https://sched.co/LJq5