spark-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark SaveMode
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2019 06:42:25 GMT
This behaviour is governed by the underlying RDBMS for bulk insert, where
it either commits or roll backs.

You can insert new rows into an staging table in Oracle (which is common in
ETL) and then insert/select into Oracle table in shell routine.

The other way is to use JDBC in Spark to read Oracle table into a DF and do
a result set with Oracle DF and your DF and insert only those records into
Oracle.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com