spark-user mailing list archives

From yeikel valdes <em...@yeikel.com>
Subject Re: [External]Re: spark 2.x design docs
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:16:46 GMT
I am also interested. Many of the docs/books that I've seen are practical/examples about usage
rather than deep internals of Spark.

---- On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 21:12:12 -1100 vipul.s.paul@gmail.com wrote ----

Yes,

I realize what you were looking for, I am also looking for the same docs. Haven't found em
yet. Also, jacek laskowski's gitbooks are the next best thing to follow. If you haven't yet.

Regards