spark-user mailing list archives

From Amit Sharma <resolve...@gmail.com>
Subject spark streaming exception
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2019 19:49:39 GMT
Hi , we have spark streaming job to which we send a request through our UI
using kafka. It process and returned the response. We are getting below
error and this stareming is not processing any request.

Listener StreamingJobProgressListener threw an exception
java.util.NoSuchElementException: key not found: 1570689515000 ms
        at scala.collection.MapLike$class.default(MapLike.scala:228)
        at scala.collection.AbstractMap.default(Map.scala:59)
        at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap.apply(HashMap.scala:65)
        at
org.apache.spark.streaming.ui.StreamingJobProgressListener.onOutputOperationCompleted(StreamingJobProgressListener.scala:134)
        at
org.apache.spark.streaming.scheduler.StreamingListenerBus.doPostEvent(StreamingListenerBus.scala:67)
        at
org.apache.spark.streaming.scheduler.StreamingListenerBus.doPostEvent(StreamingListenerBus.scala:29).

Please help me in find out the root cause of this issue.