Thanks Hemant, underlying data volume increased from 550GB to 690GB and now the same job doesn't succeed. I tried incrementing executor memory to 20G as well, still fails. I am running this in Databricks and start cluster with 20G assigned to spark.executor.memory property.

Also some more information on the job, I have about 4 window functions on this dataset before it gets written out.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
-Shraddha