spark-user mailing list archives

From manishgupta88 <tomanishgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject [Spark kubernetes] Getting message - The reason is: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect"
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 07:24:17 GMT
Hi

I am running spark on kubernetes. Spark version is 2.4.5.
While submitting a spark job on kubernetes I get the below messages:

io.fabric8.kubernetes.client.Config      : Error reading service account
token from: [/var/run/secrets/kubernetes.io/serviceaccount/token]. Ignoring.

i.f.k.client.internal.CertUtils          :There is a problem with reading
default keystore/truststore file /opt/jdk1.8.0_202/jre/lib/security/cacerts
with the passphrase f12d840e-f211-4854-ba8e-90fafbe39f97 - the file won't be
loaded. The reason is: Keystore was tampered with, or password was
incorrect"

Can someone help me to get rid of these messages.

Regards
Manish Gupta