spark-user mailing list archives

From Teemu Heikkilä <te...@emblica.fi.INVALID>
Subject Re: covid 19 Data [DISCUSSION]
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:33:08 GMT
Hi Jane!

The data you pointed there is couple tens of MBs, I wouldn’t exacly say it’s "big data”
and definitely you don’t need to use Apache Spark for processing that amount of data. I
would suggest you using some other tools for your processing needs.

WEKA is ”full suite” for data analysis and visualisation and it’s probably good choice
for the task. If you want to go lower level like with Spark and you are familiar with Python,
pandas could be good library to investigate.

br,
Teemu Heikkilä

teemu@emblica.com
+358 40 0963509