spark-user mailing list archives

From Akchhaya S <akchhaya.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to import PySpark into Jupyter
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2020 12:36:50 GMT
Hello Yasir,

You need to check your 'PYTHONPATH' environment variable.

For windows, If I do a "pip install", the package is installed in
"lib\site-packages" under the python folder. If I "print (sys.path)", I see
"lib\site-packages" as one of the entries, and I can expect "import
<package>" to work.

Find the installation location of 'findspark' and add it to the PYTHONPATH,
you can do that inside your script as well like:

import sys
sys.path.append('X:\PathTo\findspark\module')

Hope it works.

Regards,
Akchhaya Sharma