spark-user mailing list archives

From Zahid Rahman <zahidr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Watch "Airbus makes more of the sky with Spark - Jesse Anderson & Hassene Ben Salem" on YouTube
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2020 11:35:42 GMT
My motive is simple . I want you (spark product  experts user)  to
challenge the reason given by Jesse Anderson for choosing flink over spark.

You know the saying keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer.
The video  only has  328 views.
It is a great educational tool to see a recent recent Use Case. Should be
of compelling interest to anyone in this field. Commercial Companies do not
often share or discuss their projects openly.

Incidentally Heathrow is the busiest airport in the world.
1. Because the emailing facility completed my sentence.

2. I think at Heathrow the gap is less than two minutes.