spark-user mailing list archives

From Masood Krohy <masood.kr...@analytical.works>
Subject Re: spark-submit exit status on k8s
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2020 14:54:41 GMT
I'm not in the Spark dev team, so cannot tell you why that priority was
chosen for the JIRA issue or if anyone is about to finish the work on
that; I'll let others jump in if they know.

Just wanted to offer a potential solution so that you can move ahead in
the meantime.

Masood

Masood Krohy, Ph.D.
Data Science Advisor|Platform Architect