spark-user mailing list archives

From Alex Ott <alex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka Zeppelin integration
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2020 15:39:48 GMT
Can you post what settings have you configured for Spark interpreter?
I recently did a demo of using Zeppelin 0.9.0 preview1 + Structured Streaming
+ Kafka, running in distributed mode on the DSE Analytics, and everything
just worked...

P.S. Here is the notebook if you're interested
https://github.com/alexott/zeppelin-demos/blob/master/cassandra-day-russia/Cassandra%20Day%20Russia%20Streaming%20demo.zpln