spark-user mailing list archives

From Juan Martín Guillén <juanmartinguil...@yahoo.com.ar.INVALID>
Subject Re: Issue in parallelization of CNN model using spark
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:09:13 GMT
 Hi Mukhtaj,
Parallelization on Spark is abstracted on the DataFrame.
You can run anything locally on the driver but to make it run in parallel on the cluster you'll
need to use the DataFrame abstraction.
You may want to check maxpumperla/elephas.

|  |  |

|  |
maxpumperla/elephas

Distributed Deep learning with Keras & Spark. Contribute to maxpumperla/elephas development
by creating an accou...

Regards,Juan Martín.