spark-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spark 3.0 Kubernetes] Does Spark 3.0 support production deployment
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2020 20:20:02 GMT
I haven't used the K8S scheduler personally, but, just based on that
comment I wouldn't worry too much. It's been around for several
versions and AFAIK works fine in general. We sometimes aren't so great
about removing "experimental" labels. That said I know there are still
some things that could be added to it and more work going on, and
maybe people closer to that work can comment. But yeah you shouldn't
be afraid to try it.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 3:18 PM Varshney, Vaibhav
<vaibhav.varshney@siemens.com> wrote:

> Hi Spark Experts,
>

> We are trying to deploy spark on Kubernetes.
>
> As per doc http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-kubernetes.html, it looks like
K8s deployment is experimental.