spark-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to Oracle Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW) from Spark via JDBC
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2020 19:52:09 GMT
Thanks Kuassi.

This is the version of jar file that work OK with JDBC connection via JAVA
to ADW

unzip -p ojdbc8.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Implementation-Title: JDBC
*Implementation-Version: 18.3.0.0.0*
sealed: true
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Specification-Title: JDBC
Class-Path: oraclepki.jar
Implementation-Vendor: Oracle Corporation
Main-Class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.7.1
Repository-Id: JAVAVM_18.1.0.0.0_LINUX.X64_180620
Created-By: 25.171-b11 (Oracle Corporation)
Specification-Version: 4.0

And this the setting for TNS_ADMIN

e*cho ${TNS_ADMIN}*
*/home/hduser/dba/bin/ADW/DBAccess*

hduser@rhes76: /home/hduser/dba/bin/ADW/DBAccess> *cat ojdbc.properties*
*# Connection property while using Oracle wallets.*
*oracle.net.wallet_location=(SOURCE=(METHOD=FILE)(METHOD_DATA=(DIRECTORY=${TNS_ADMIN})))*
*# FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR USING JKS*
*# (1) Uncomment the following properties to use JKS.*
*# (2) Comment out the oracle.net.wallet_location property above*
*# (3) Set the correct password for both trustStorePassword and
keyStorePassword.*
*# It's the password you specified when downloading the wallet from OCI
Console or the Service Console.*
*#javax.net.ssl.trustStore=${TNS_ADMIN}/truststore.jks*
*#javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=<password_from_console>*
*#javax.net.ssl.keyStore=${TNS_ADMIN}/keystore.jks*
*#javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=<password_from_console>hduser@rhes76:
/home/hduser/dba/bin/ADW/DBAccess>*

Regards,

Mich