spark-user mailing list archives

From Artemis User <arte...@dtechspace.com>
Subject Re: How to Scale Streaming Application to Multiple Workers
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2020 20:44:31 GMT
That's exactly my question was, whether Spark can do parallel read, not
data-frame driven parallel query or processing, because our ML query is
very simple, but the data ingestion part seams to be the bottleneck.
Can someone confirm that Spark just can't do parallel read?  If not,
what would be the alternative?  Creating our own customized scheduler or
listener?

Thanks!