spark-user mailing list archives

From Xuan Gong <jeffgx...@gmail.com>
Subject Need suggestions for Spark on K8S: RPC Encryption
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2020 22:59:35 GMT
Hello, spark experts:

I am trying to figure out how to encrypt traffic when using spark on k8s.
>From the spark security doc, I learned how to do the RPC encryption between
spark driver and spark executors. But I do not understand how to do it
between spark driver and K8S API Server. (and/maybe between spark executor
and API Server. I do not think that there is any connection between the
executors and the API server. But please correct me if I am wrong).

Could you give me some suggestions on how to do the encryption in transit
between spark driver and K8S API Server, please?

Best,

Xuan Gong