spark-user mailing list archives

From Artemis User <arte...@dtechspace.com>
Subject Re: mysql connector java issue
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:20:15 GMT
What happened was that you made the mysql jar file only available to the
spark driver, not the executors.  Use the --jars parameter instead of
driver-class-path to specify your third-party jar files, or copy the
third-party jar files to the jars directory for Spark in your HDFS, and
specify the path of HDFS using --archives in spark-submit.

-- ND