spark-user mailing list archives

From Dianjin Wang <djw...@streamnative.io.INVALID>
Subject Re: Invite Spark community as Pulsar Summit NA 2021 Community Partner
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2021 14:17:34 GMT
Hi everyone,

I would like to follow up on my previous email to see if the Spark
community is interested in being the community partner of Pulsar Summit NA
2021. We would love to see your support for the Pulsar community and
conference.

Now our Summit is open for registration, welcome to have a spot
<https://hopin.com/events/pulsar-summit-north-america-2021>.

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Best,