spark-user mailing list archives

From Erik Torres <etserr...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing module spark-hadoop-cloud in Maven central
Date Mon, 31 May 2021 10:36:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm following this documentation to configure my Spark-based application to interact with
Amazon S3. However, I cannot find the spark-hadoop-cloud module in Maven central for the non-commercial
distribution of Apache Spark. From the documentation I would expect that I can get this module
as a Maven dependency in my project. However, I ended up building the spark-hadoop-cloud module
from the Spark's code.

Is this the expected way to setup the integration with Amazon S3? I think I'm missing something
here.

Thanks in advance!

Erik