spark-user mailing list archives

From apacheyi <yi.c...@airbnb.com.INVALID>
Subject Is there a way to embed the SparkHistoryServer in my existing service?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2021 21:16:13 GMT
Hi all,

We have reached the limit of SparkHistoryServer and need to figure out a way
to scale it out and also change some behaviors. I understand that one way is
to implement the ApplicationHistoryProvider interface to customize the
behavior. I wonder if there is a way to run SparkHistoryServer embedded
inside an existing service? The benefit is that the outer service can
control the configs and restart the embedded SHS when needed.

Thanks,
Yi