spark-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Structuring a PySpark Application
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2021 18:11:17 GMT
Thanks for the details Kartik.

Let me go through these. The code itself and indentation looks good.

One minor thing I noticed is that you are not using a yaml file
(config.yml) for your variables and you seem to embed them in your
config.py code. That is what I used to do before :) a friend advised me to
initialise with yaml and read them in python file. However, I guess that is
a personal style.

Overall looking neat. I believe you are running all these on-premises and
not using airflow or composer for your scheduling.

Cheers

Mich

   view my Linkedin profile

such loss, damage or destruction.