spark-user mailing list archives

From "郑瑞峰" <ruife...@foxmail.com>
Subject 回复:[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.1.2 released
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2021 02:18:10 GMT
Great work! Dongjoon!

发件人:
                                        "Dongjoon Hyun"
                                                 <dongjoon.hyun@gmail.com&gt;;
发送时间:&nbsp;2021年6月2日(星期三) 上午8:58
收件人:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@spark.apache.org&gt;;"User"<user@spark.apache.org&gt;;

主题:&nbsp;[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.1.2 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.1.2!

Spark 3.1.2 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-3.1 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 3.1 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.1.2, head over to the download page:
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-1-2.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Dongjoon Hyun