spark-user mailing list archives

From Harsh Sharma <harshsharma21...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark Issues while upgrade to 2.4 from 1.6 in Parcels
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2021 07:44:22 GMT
hi Team ,

we are upgrading our cloudera parcels  to 6.X from 5.x , hence e have upgraded version of
park from 1.6 to 2.4 . While executing a spark program we are getting the below error  :
Please help us how to resolve in cloudera parcels. There are suggestion to install spark gateway
roles  if that is the case guide us how to do that .
Failed to find client configuration. If this host is managed by Cloudera Manager, please install
Spark Gateway Role on this host to run Spark Jobs. Otherwise, please configure the Spark dependencies
correctly.

PS : we are not using cloudera manager