spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross, Alan D" <alan.d.r...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 20:40:57 GMT
I put some more background in the opening paragraph.  Not sure we need to do much else at this
point but I'd like others to take a look, comment, make changes etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarek Jarcec Cecho [mailto:jarcec@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:14 AM
To: dev@spot.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016

So we have the shared document here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17uBerqFq6jO_2NHZeTImcL9iMV9e07UW9vNpVHPdUlo/edit?ts=58114a0b

I’ve pre-filled it with my own notes and I would really be interested in feedback from others
- please jump in and edit/comment!

I would especially encourage other mentors to take a look since I also made an answer to question
“Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation”. It’s in the
line of what I’ve seen in other incubating projects, but would like to make sure that I’m
not missing anything.

Jarcec