spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross, Alan D" <alan.d.r...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:19:04 GMT
No objections here - let's see if there's additional input and submit on Wednesday.  Will you
submit then Jarcec?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarek Jarcec Cecho [mailto:jarcec@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 9:06 AM
To: dev@spot.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016

Thank you everyone who took a look and helped put the proposal together!

There is a deadline to submit the report by next Wednesday (11/2), so I’m proposing to keep
the document open until Tuesday next week and then we will simply submit it. This will give
other folks chance to chime in since it’s our first report :) Any objections?

Jarcec

> On Oct 27, 2016, at 1:40 PM, Ross, Alan D <alan.d.ross@intel.com> wrote:
>
> I put some more background in the opening paragraph.  Not sure we need to do much else
at this point but I'd like others to take a look, comment, make changes etc.

others - please jump in and edit/comment!

> I would especially encourage other mentors to take a look since I also made an answer
to question “Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation”. It’s
in the line of what I’ve seen in other incubating projects, but would like to make sure
that I’m not missing anything.