spot-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA notifications and Committers list on incubator page
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 21:32:15 GMT
Hi Mark,
thanks for rising those questions! I was thinking about the same actually as I’m going through
the on boarding guide:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#bootstrap

I would vote for separate issues@ list here. JIRA traffic can be quite spammy.

> 2. I was about to update the committers list on the Spot page
> <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/spot.html>. I was wondering if I
> should be more meticulous and only do it for folks who have submitted their
> ICLA/CCLA, or just go ahead and put everyone's name from the proposal there?

I would put there all people who have been on the incubator proposal and then chase them to
properly submit ICLA and get their user account.

Jarcec