spot-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Bernardi <m...@minux.it>
Subject Re: Reading custom flow data
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:12:18 GMT
Thanks,
I had seen a couple of references to the ODM in the Spot docs:

http://spot.incubator.apache.org/project-components/open-data-models/
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/blob/master/docs/open-data-model/open-data-model.md

but I got confused, as I didn't understand if this is actually used or it's
a future/planned feature. Can anyone clarify, please?

Thanks,
Giacomo