spot-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Grover <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Podling report March
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:56:16 GMT
Thanks for starting the discussion. I think we should talk about our plans
to do an apache release. That'd go in line with the project maturity item.

Someone else may have better stats on community development, but we are
adding diverse set of committers/PPMC and I think that's a step towards
that.

Mark